Thursday, August 28, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #90 {Hello}


Time for another sketch from CAS(E) this SketchChrissy Larson is our hostess this week and I absolutely LOVE the sketch she has given us. I think the main idea of a skewed angle is fun!



I had some gorgeous die cuts sent to me from my good friend, Lori Turner (Hi Lori!!! Waving!!!) and I decided to use them on this sketch! The white piece of paper measures 3"x 4" and I used the largest circle punch from Stampin' Up to punch out a circle...then I laid a piece of vellum under the circle.


A small button laced with some natural twine (thanks, Jen Mitchell) and my card was complete! I wanted to create a neutral base for my card and I have to admit, it feels "bare" to me somehow...it took minutes to pull together and that is always an odd feeling! Be sure to check out the team's creations...wow, I am amazed by them each week! 

10 comments:

  1. Pretty card Lesley, love that sweet layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this! Gorgeous flowers and yellow and grey - hmmmm, hmmm good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the gorgeous bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Lesley! love that yellow bloom against the angled lines on your panel! great design with the cut out circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lesley! Love this card with your yellow flower on the b&w stripe background! So fresh and clean. Good idea on the rounded edge too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow is so HAPPY, so this is JUMBO Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a lover of stripes and yellow, of course this card is a block buster to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)