Monday, August 25, 2014

The Challenge Winners

Good morning, crafty friends! Thank you to everyone who joined in with The Challenge! Everyone created such colourful projects! I just loved how you played with the sketch too! I was going through the entries and our winner for the last challenge is...





Wow! what a wonderful way to use the colours, Shirley! I absolutely adored your card and the way the leaves were made to look 3D! Congratulations, I hope you will add your winner badge to your blog.


I also chose three other cards from the challenge to be our "Runner-Up's"! 

(In alphabetical order)




Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing wintry card!!! I almost went wintry as well.. And still may!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!! Thanks for choosing my card as a top pick!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you! I just saw this now. What a nice surprise to come home to after a business trip. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)