Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Viva la Verve {Celebrate Your Day}


Today I am sharing a card I made using another fun sketch at Verve. I loved the cool design! I had some poppies from Poppy Birthday left on my desk from the last couple of cards I made...so I just used them with some scrap papers on my desk. I used the white doily...to "brighten"my card. The french script on the kraft card base is a stamp from Hero Arts.


Not my usual style of card...it was fun to push myself out of my comfort zone. I think it was the gingham"ish" paper I used...I sponged everything with distress inks.


2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers and that crisp and clean doily just adds that fresh touch, Les.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)